SqlJuxt is a project that I have undertaken to write an easy to use intuitive library in F# for comparing databases.
The project uses full integration tests where the two databases are created, then schemas created on top and they are compared and dropped. This allows for the tests to be aimed at the requirements of the software and not at any particular function. It follows therefore that the tests are not tightly coupled to the software they are testing meaning it is easier to change.
The github repository with the full source code is at https://github.com/kevholditch/sqljuxt.
Blog posts in this series:
- SqlJuxt – A database comparison tool written in F#
- SqlJuxt – Implementing the builder pattern in F#
- SqlJuxt – Using disposable in F# to drop a test database
- SqlJuxt – Building primary keys on a table
- SqlJuxt – Using partial function application to improve the API